My summer internship in Hawaii, diving, filming, editing and relaxing in tropical paradise! [All pictures in here are taken by me, unless otherwise specified]

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Days 18-20 - July 14-16th

Friday, Saturday and today have passed so far very normally, and without much note. I haven't been in the ocean since Thursday but have been going to the Sheraton in the morning to do the SCUBA intro classes. Its actually been alot of fun, yesterday and today I was the main instructor and taught most of the lessons (kinda scary at first, but pretty cool in general).

A new intern, Jackson, came on Friday afternoon, he's from New York and seems very "party boy" like but should be okay. We'll see. Jake left this morning, back to California, which is sad cause he was the coolest (or the one I got along with best) so far, but oh well.

Life here is good, last night we went out to see Pirates (wonderful! gotta love that Mr. Depp) then out to dinner (Martina actually let us take the car which is a big thing, course she only trusted me to drive and told me to keep an eye on the "boys" :o) ) Its nice having a few more relaxing and not so busy days, though I am ready to get back in the water and dive some more and film/take more pictures!

Oh yeah, and thanks to Jakes help, I think I've finally gotten the hang of making "air rings" in the pool! hooray! (think smoke rings only in the the water with your bubbles!) :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home