My summer internship in Hawaii, diving, filming, editing and relaxing in tropical paradise! [All pictures in here are taken by me, unless otherwise specified]

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Day 26 - July 22nd

Back at work today, I went to the Sheraton for SCUBA lessons. It was a really slow day we only had one kid in the morning and just were waiting the rest of the time, so I got to read my book alot. One thing that has been nice about not being in school or at home where things always come up is having time to read. I'm currently in my 5th book since getting on the plane to come here, it's been wonderful. (if anyone's curious: the Watchmen - Moore/Gibbons, Good Omens - Gaiman/Prachett, Stardust - Gaiman, Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Murakami and currently Neverwhere - Gaiman <-- yeah there seems to be a trend in the authors but I've found that like Stephen King, his works are just so enjoyable (and I needed a break from King)

After the Sheraton I found out that there wasn't much happening tonight work wise (its often slower on the weekends) and that Jim had arranged for me and Jackson to go on the Sunset Dinner Cruise that is run by Sea Paradise (the folks who do the manta dives at the Sheraton). So around 5:15 we set out for the cruise. It was an extremely enjoyable and relaxing two hours. They sailed out towards the sunset and I got to sit back and watch the ocean and the sunset and chat with the crew, no thinking about moving and loading and helping with whatever, it was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home